General Bead Information
How to assemble your bracelet:
- Using wire clippers or scissors, remove the white wire that attaches the bracelet to the card.
- Unclip the smaller of the two lobster clasp that hold the bracelet together. This is the clasp furthest away from the
- Arrange the beads in the order you would like them to be placed on your bracelet (we recommend 18 for a full bracelet),
and remove the beads from their cards.
- Simply slide the beads onto the bracelet on the open end. The beads will not fall off because the lobster clasp will stop
- When done, use the smaller lobster clasp and attach it to the open end on the opposite side of the bracelet (The end
you slide the beads on.)
- If you need to adjust the size, unhook the larger lobster clasp and attach to the appropriate loop on the expandable
- Line consists of over 200 handmade glass and metal beads
- Beads retail for less than 90% of designer brands
- Beads can fit onto ANY charm bracelet (Including Pandora™, Camilla™ and Trollbeads™)
- Chain bracelets are available in 2 sizes: 7.5” and 8” (Includes an easy clasp to fit any size wrist)
- Also Available: Bangle bracelet, necklace, and a versatile chain that can be worn in a variety of fashions
- Key chain
- Sun catcher Embellishment
- Pen Dangle
- Wine Stem Charm
- Ceiling Pull
- Cell Phone Charm
- Rear-view mirror charm
What are the beads made out of?
- Metal beads are made of a low melt zinc alloy that is RoHS compliant and has no nickel in the alloy or plating.
- Metal Beads and dangles are made with real silver plating with an anti-tarnishing coating.
- Avoid contact with hairspray, lotion, salt water, perfume, chlorine and other hazardous chemicals.
- Invest in a polishing cloth. If used on the bracelet once a month, it will keep your bracelet clean and sparkling.
- To clean: Place bracelet in a small dish with a drop of dish soap. Gently add just enough water to cover beads and soak
for one minute. Rinse in a strainer with cool water.
- To clean glass beads: Use glass cleaner diluted with water.
How to know which size bracelet?
- A good method is to use an existing bracelet that allows you to put 2 fingers between your wrist and your braceletleaving
enough room to fill your bracelet with charms
- Alternatively, you can wrap a piece of string around your wrist, allowing enough room for 2 fingers to fit between, and
measure the piece of string.
- Keep in mind that there is an adjustable clasp at the end of each bracelet to adjust the length.
- The Bangle Bracelet is bendable so it can be adjusted to fit any wrist.
- Generally, the bracelets are too large to fit around children’s wrists.